NPVSL offers a wide range of National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ’s). These are all delivered in the workplace by our national team of qualified and highly experienced assessors. NPVSL are proud of their NVQ success rate currently running at 94%.
Some of these NVQ’s can befunded through the Skills Funding Agency Adults Skills Budget, through its membership of COVET. Call us 07977 077415 to check eligibility for funding.
We offer an impartial advice and guidance service to help individuals access the most appropriate training for their needs and further support vocational training by training instructors, assessors and internal quality assurance managers.
The NPVSL mission is to encourage and support a competent, well motivated and diverse workforce by delivering a high level one stop training solution anywhere in the UK.
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ's):
- Plant Operations Level 2 Certificates and diplomas
- Slinger / Signalling Level 2
- Business Administration Level 2
- Occupational work supervisor (construction) Level 3
- Management Level 3 and 4
- Controlling Lifts (Supervising Lifts) Level 4
- Assessing Competence in the Work Place Level 3
- Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3
- Understanding Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices Level 4
- The Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices Level 4
Information, Advice and Guidance
NPVSL provides an impartial and confidential advice and guidance service to all its clients. We support them in accessing the training most appropriate for their particular requirements, referring to other training providers or support organisations if we are unable to provide what they need. We encourage life long learning and ensure all NPVSL learners have every opportunity to access it.
Full details of this service can be seen in the statement of service below.